Saturday 14 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


 Hello Everyone!

 A huge thank you to Courtney from Jacksons Cup Of Tea for the nomination - Check out her blog! I love having my blog with lots of different things as it makes it more of a memory for me to look back on rather than entertainment for everyone to read. Although I would like people to enjoy reading my blog!

The rules: Give 7 facts about yourself and nominate a further 15 people for the award!

My 7 Facts:

  1. I have a scar on my right leg where I cut it once getting out of the shower. At the time, my mum convinced me that it wasn't that bad, but now it's scarred!
  2. I wear glasses and am short sighted, although I wear contact lenses a lot. 
  3. I love Netflix, but can't stop watching series after 1 episode. The Vampire Diaries is my favourite. 
  4. I love watching Youtube and am subscribed to over 70 channels. 
  5. 5sos are my favourite band at the moment! I'm going to see them in June. Although, I'm not 'obsessed' with them like others may be!
  6. I really want to study abroad in my 3rd year of university!
  7. I love going on cruises and they are my favourite kind of holiday. 
My 15 Nominations are:

Remember to tag me in your posts so I can see what you've post and who you've nominated!!

 Lucy Victoria xo


No comments :

Post a Comment