Saturday 14 February 2015

My Birthday Gifts!

Hello Everyone!

2 weeks ago today was my birthday, and I got some gifts which I thought I would share with everyone on here!


 My first gift was this wonderful Breville blender (I know a blender is an odd thing to ask for for your birthday, but I'm on a health kick at the moment and one of my housemates had this blender, and I really wanted one!). Basically, its so great because you put the fruit straight into the blend active cup and replace the lid with the blade, which then blends straight things into the cup. It means you don't have any washing up except for the blade! Honestly, I find life with this so much easier and have way more smoothies now! I'd definitely recommend this blender!





 I also got the lovely "Honey" by Marc Jacobs perfume. Honestly, this scent is so nice because it lasts for so long and is quite a fruity, sweet smell. It is described as being "pear, mandarin orange, notes of honeysuckle, orange blossom, peach, and honey, vanilla, woody notes. A natural scent." This perfume is my favourite at the moment because it makes me feel quite summery and is light to wear. The bottle is actually very lovely, and I think it makes a cute decoration in my room. 




 As I go out quite often, I love to have a small over the shoulder bag to use. This is because I feel that while clutch bags are super cute and go with the outfit, they're much easier to drop / lose. Seeing as I am known for being clumsy, I always have a bag with a strap. For my birthday, I got this super cute one from River Island. Its a black cushioned bag which has a gold strap. It is large enough to fit a purse, phone, make up (I don't actually take any apart from lip balm so I'm not sure what exactly would fit in here), hand sanitiser (I love the small hand sanitisers from Bath and Body Works in the US!) and my house keys!


 Another thing I got was 'The Fault In Our Stars' DVD. I'm a big fan of the book and the film and therefore decided that I needed to own this! Shailene Woodley is absolutely amazing at acting, and Ansel Elgort is also very good at what he does. I feel like everyone has heard of this film, and if you guys don't, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!


 A few month ago, My hair straighteners broke. I found that I could borrow my housemates, but it was interesting for me to see how much I actually relied on my hair straighteners for a quick hairstyle in the morning (as my hair straightens in about 5 minutes!). So, my parents kindly replaced my hair straighteners with these GHD's. They are the best brand in the UK - I'm not sure what the equivalent would be in the US!


Lastly, my friends from University brought me these beautiful earrings! They're from Pandora and I love them so much. They're very me, and I've been wearing them constantly since I got them! So Thanks girls! 



 That's all the main things I got for my 20th birthday this year! Hope everyones week went well and let me know if you have any of these listed above! Whats on your birthday list this year?:)

Love, 
Lucy Victoria xo 

*I know the pictures aren't great quality - but I'm in my university room and its extremely difficult to find a nice backdrop with this horrible carpet! haha. 

No comments :

Post a Comment