Thursday 12 February 2015

A little bit more about me!

Hello Everyone!

 This week has been a lot more chilled out - although my day yesterday was so busy and I had a much more extended time at university than before. I've got assignments to be working on - but I keep finding other things to do. Today I went out to dinner & watched the fault in our stars with my friend - but I'm just so tired! Im trying to get an early night - so its nearly 12 and I have to be up by 9, so hopefully I can get some sleep. 

 I have a few other posts I'm working on - but as I have quite a new blog, I decided to do this 'Get to know me tag', which I found on a blog which I've sourced below. So, Here goes!


1. Are you named after anyone?


 Nope! I was originally meant to be named Lisa, but when I was born my parents thought I was more of a 'Lucy', so thats where my name came from. It has no connections to anyone else!


2. When was the last time you cried?


 The last time I cried was last week, because I wanted to go home to my family and things were getting really stressful at university!


3. Do you have kids?


 No, and I don't want to for a while!


4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?


 I would hope so! I think my panicking would annoy me sometimes, but I feel like I'd be quite fun to be friends with! 


5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?


A LOT. My parents always call me sarcastic and my friends all know that I'm super sarcastic - however I probably won't be if I don't know you!


6. Will you ever bungee-jump?


Like I mentioned earlier, Im quite a panicky person, so doing something like this would TERRIFY me. However, I would love to do something like this and I guess pushing the boundaries is something I should do. 


7. What's your favourite cereal?


My favourite Cereal is probably Cheerios - I know I know, they're plain, but I love them. 


8. What's the first thing you notice about people?


The first thing I notice about people is their personality. If someone seems genuinely friendly, I'll pick up on that much quicker than appearances. 


9. What is your eye colour?


I have brown eyes:) 


10. Scary movie or happy endings?


Happy endings all the way! I am NOT a fan of scary movies - I'd prefer happy endings. 


11. Favorite Smells?


I love the smell of perfume - at the moment I'm loving HONEY by Marc Jacobs. I also love Victoria Secret scents (Love is Heavenly). Odd smells I like are petrol, strawberry laces and freshly cut grass!


12. Summer or Winter?


SUMMER. I also feel so depressed during winter, but as soon as the sun comes out and the days are really long I'm super happy. 


13. Computer or television?


Computer. I like to spend my time on different websites (My favourite time wasters are Youtube and Tumblr) - but I have to access a lot of my school work and readings online. I don't actually have a television at university - so definitely computer. 


14, What's the furthest you've ever been from home?


The furthest I've ever been from home by myself is Orlando - in Florida. With my whole family, Its probably Alaska. 


15. Do you have any special talents?


I can put my foot behind my head - but I feel like that is the most special thing I can do. 


16. Where were you born?


I was born in a town near where I am originally from in London. 


17. What are your hobbies?


I don't really have any hobbies as such. I like reading, watching netflix TV series and I enjoy going out and spending time with my friends. 


18. Do you have any pets?


Unfortunately not, although I'm looking into getting a hamster for my house next year. 


19. Favourite movie?


My friends all laugh at me when I say this, but my favourite film of all time has to be The Secret Life Of Bees. You need to watch this if you haven't seen it before! It has Dakota Fanning as the main character, and discusses racial issues in past times. 


20. Do you have any siblings?


I have one sister who is 22. 


21. What do you want to be when you grow up?


I honestly have no idea what I want to do when I grow up. I know that I want to be successful, have enough money to help my family with day to day life, but most importantly I want to be happy. Once I'm happy in a job, that'll be where I'm meant to be.


 So, If you decide that you want to answer some of these questions - leave them in the comment box below! Why don't you choose one question to answer and let me get to know you guys too!


I hope you've enjoyed this post - and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!


Lucy Victoria xo
(Source)

2 comments :

  1. Hey! You have a lovely blog.
    I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award. To read my post click this Url ( http://jacksonscupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html )or click below to get onto my blog! :) x

    Jacksons Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks! Glad you enjoy my posts & I'll be sure to check out the link! x

      Delete