Sunday 1 March 2015

My Worst Fears

Hello Everyone!

 Happy Sunday! This week has been crazy. I've been out on Wednesday and Friday, so I've just been chilling out and relaxing after those nights. This week the insane dress situation came out. Is the dress blue and black or gold and white?! Absolutely ridiculous. 

 You know what else I find absolutely ridiculous? The fact that I’m Twenty and I have an endless list of fears. The reason this post comes around is because earlier, I was putting off making a phone call. A PHONE CALL!!!. I had to renew my driving insurance, now that I’m going onto my third driving year (since I’ve passed - but I’ll leave that!!), but I found that I could get it £100 cheaper elsewhere. My parents (how could they abandon me at times like this?) told me that I had to ring my insurance company to get them to match the quote. I put it off for as long as possible. around 5 hours later, I got the courage to finally pick up my phone, and you know what? I was fine. Can you call me an adult now?

Number One
I guess the best place to start here would be phone calls. If I know the person well, then I have no problem picking up the phone. If I know someone well but feel that its going to be an awkward conversation, I’ll avoid it. Call me on an unknown number, and I for sure will not answer. Doesn’t matter if I’m waiting for a phone call, I’d rather leave my phone and let it go to voicemail, then worry about calling people back. If I just answered my phone in the first place, then I wouldn’t have the worry of calling people! If I have to be the person to make the phone call, god forbid its not important, because calling people is one thing thats so scary to me. So so stupid right?!?!

Number Two 
 Cats. I am terrified of Cats. Not Kittens, but big cats that walk around the streets like they own the place. Listen up Cat, This is my road, my house is here, why should I have to cross the road? Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind cats that I’ve known since they were kittens (i.e., 1 cat), but if I see an older cat, I will move. Cross the road, walk quickly. Hell no if its coming near me. BACK AWAY


Number Three
 Another thing Im scared of, is complete darkness outside. If I have to walk somewhere when its completely dark, I WILL NOT GO. I will not. I also get terrified when I’m at home getting out my car at night. I also do not like driving down unlit roads. Where I live at home, there’s a road which is completely dark, surrounded by a woods, which leads to our nearest nightclub. Sometimes, (when I’m back home), I drive to collect my sister. I always freak out, have to have my lights on full beam and my music up so loud. I WILL NOT BE SCARED

Number Four
  Snakes and Spiders. WHO CREATED THEM? I hate Spiders. My house is my house and they shouldn’t be allowed in them. HELL NO. Snakes are gross too. Why should something slither along the floor and be strong enough to kill certain other animals?! I hate them so much. I don’t understand how people have them as pets, If I was sleeping in the same room as a spider or a snake I’d be terrified it was going to kill me. Not Cool nature, not cool. 

Number Five
  Exams terrify me. I’m the kind of person who gets worried about exams and will revise for days. DAYS. I guess the revision thing is good, but the actual panicking that goes through me is horrible. I suffer from mild panic attacks, so exam time periods are not the best for me. AT ALL


Number Six
 My friends recently experienced this with me, and will not stop taking the mick. So, fear number six is walking into a room late. Into a room with lots of other people. The other week, me and my housemates were running late to a lecture. By the time we got there, the lecture had already started, and everyone was silent. Ofcourse, I went into the room first and there was NOWHERE to sit. I mean, we would have to ask people to move and they would have to stand up. Now, heres me, worrier, going bright red. Ofcourse, I accidentally mutter a swear word (loudly..) so people at the front turn round. By this time I was out of the door, trying to get into the other one. Now, I moan at my friends when they’re going to be late. “DONT YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME?!?"

Number Seven
 I have so much respect for mothers. Childbirth scares the hell out of me. Why does something THAT BIG come out of something so small?!? Childbirth must hurt so much I can’t even comprehend it. I want children, but I do not want to put myself through that. I guess the outcome is amazing, but why must it hurt so much?!

Number Eight
 Number Eight is so superficial. In this modern day and age, losing my phone is a huge fear of mine. My phone is just part of me. It holds all my music, holds all my phones (my camera broke a while ago!), its got loads of notes on it, and it also has all my numbers on (Which I don’t remember any of!). I guess this one is so superficial. Oh well. 

Number Nine
 I also have a fear of dying. Whether it be me, or someone else. Death is such a terrifying thing, it can happen in any way. I would not want it to be painful, and I don’t want to be really old. Like, over 100. I feel like its going to get to the point when I’m so old I can’t do anything and that would worry me. I would not want this to happen!. Obviously I know I’m going to die at one point, but lets hope thats not soon. 

I probably have many other fears - but I feel like this post has gone on for so long! Does anybody else have any weird fears or share any of mine?!?

 Love, 
 Lucy Victoria xo

No comments :

Post a Comment