Sunday 22 March 2015

Well...I'm Ashamed

Hello Everyone.

 Recently, I've been so busy that I've abandoned you all. I feel like I had a baby, then left it for 2 weeks without care. Obviously, I haven't done that. In fact, why I've been away has been much simpler than that. I, Lucy Victoria, have become empowered by deadlines. I have *had* deadlines up until Friday, and quite frankly, after spending on average 9 hours in the library a day, the last thing you want to do is ANYTHING but sleep.

 The good news, now I guess, is that I've finished university for a month and am back home. The other good news is that all my deadlines (this side of easter) have been handed in, so I can actually relax for a little bit of time. Not long however, as I have deadlines in May, and some of these are back to back. On top of this, I'll be sitting exams, so second year, you are KILLING ME. The bad news, now that I am home, is that I am bored. I've been home for just over 24 hours, and all I've done is 3 loads of washing, eat 2 takeaways (and go out for a meal once), AND cleaned my car. That is so not me, and I'm struggling to deal with it.

 I've sat down and tried to write posts. Hauls (I went shopping the other day, and got a few pieces), dating, library advice, but none of these seemed to call to me. So, Blog, I'm sorry for abandoning you.  I guess now that I have a month off, perhaps I should schedule posts so that I don't fall behind, and leave you again. But, for now, I'll try and stick to my schedule of posts Wednesdays and Sundays - but don't be upset if I end up only posting once a week!

 Over this month, I don't really have many plans whilst I'm at home. On Sunday (29th), I fly to Bahrain for 10 days. Expect photos of that, cause I am excited!! My best friend (one of them) from University lives out there with her family, so this year I decided to book up and head out there. The weather is meant to be beautiful this time of year. Hopefully I'll come back with a killer tan, and make my family jealous (Although they are leaving me at the end of the hols so I better not make them too jealous...).

 I also plan to go up to Nottingham at some point, because my best friend from home lives up there whilst she's at university. From where I live, this isn't too far and would be so much fun to visit her again, especially as I had such a good time last year when I visited! Other than this, London should expect a few visits, and I hope to see some of my university friends. I have plans with some of my home friends to go and explore a few things and have a general catch up, but honestly I am awful at keeping in touch with people whilst I'm away, and I should probably make more effort!

 What are you guys getting up too this easter? And if you're in America, I hope you had an awesome spring break!!

 Sorry for abandoning you all, I AM BACK. Also, to all you new followers! Hello and welcome to my ramblings!:)

 Love,
 Lucy Victoria xo

1 comment :

  1. I tagged you to participate in the Infinity Dreams Award Tag because I love your blog!
    Click Here: http://gemmart1611.blogspot.co.uk/ for more details :)

    I hope you enjoy participating!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete