Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Emoji Challenge!

Hello Everyone!

 I recently saw Troye Sivan's Youtube video on Emojis. In the video, he explained that he had recently been at a meeting where they had to go round the table and describe themselves with 5 emojis. I found this so interesting, and decided that it might be a fun thing to do here on my blog! I've decided to make this into a thing! (Its probably been done before, so if you know who started it please link them to me so I can give credit!) I'm going to tag a few bloggers at the end (no more than 5!) and would like them to do it, and then tag 5 of their favourite blogs! So, without further ado...

One
These Eyes are my favourite emoji on my iPhone. To me, they show when I'm being sarcastic. My texts tend to be very sarcastic and this doesn't always come across well, so when I use these eyes its very obvious! I also use them to question my decisions or what I'm saying! So, these are probably my favourite emoji!

Two

This dancing girl is my almost spirit animal. I use her when I'm talking about partying or going somewhere. If I'm nearly ready, I'll send this emoji! Just one question - WHY NO HANDS?

Three

This cute little smiling emoji is definitely my favourite smiley face! I'm a generally happy and smiley person, so I like the little rosy cheeks and cute grin! I probably use this emoji in every text I send, and it makes me smile seeing how happy it looks! 

Four

Having a nightmare? Don't know what to wear? THIS IS THE PERFECT EMOJI! Whenever I'm in meltdown, and I get a text, I'll send this emoji! This makes my friends know that I'm panicking, and they will help me! I also think its quite funny, looks like the poor thing is having a nightmare! 

Five
 Anyone who says they don't use this emoji on a regular basis is lying. The three monkeys actually stand for 'hear no evil', 'see no evil' and 'speak no evil'. I use this emoji when I think I'm saying something really stupid. Or, if Im just having a laugh, ill use this. Again, I probably use this emoji every day, so definitely means something to me! 

 Ive probably chosen 5 of the most common emojis, but I find that there is so many that I just have a nightmare scrolling through them! Also, Why did apple move the hearts to the last page of the faces!? (and the food...) 

My Tagged Blogs

Jessica and Megan at: Happy Dreamers
Tania at: Tania Garcia
Courtney at: Jacksons Cup Of Tea
Jezebel at: Jezebel Tuesday

 I look forward to seeing your 5 favourite emojis and who youve tagged! 

 Happy Wednesday, 
 Love, 
 Lucy Victoria xo

6 comments :

  1. Love your list! And thank you for tagging me! I'll do it asap :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Enjoy doing the challenge, i found it quite fun:) xx

      Delete
  2. Hello! Just letting you know that we nominated your blog for the Versatile Blog award! You can see our award post here http://happydreamers.weebly.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! I was actually nominated about a month ago, but its a huge privilege to be nominated again! xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for nominating me Lucy! Sorry I am late on posting it haha, but here is my post! :) http://taniagarcialozano.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-emoji-challenge.html Thanks again! you are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah, this is such an adorable idea! I agree completely with the monkey. I use it way too often. Maybe that says something about me? 😦😦

    Amanda || amandabootes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete