Sunday 18 January 2015

Welcome to Lucy Victoria

It seems absolutely crazy to me that I've never attempted to start a blog before. I guess I never seemed to think that other people would be interested in reading it, and I'm now at the stage of my life where I want to document things for me, rather than for other peoples entertainment. 

I am ambitious, and hope to travel around the world in a few years. As a child, I travelled to many different places and I still continue that travelling during holidays with my family. However, it was the continuous travel when I was little that created my love for it. As of yet, I'm still waiting to go towards Asia and Australia. It is these places which intrigue me because they are still so unknown in my mind. One of my housemates travelled around that way during a gap year, and many of my other friends are also in that area. It makes me regret my decision to continue straight on with further education, however at that point in time I did not have the funds to explore. I hope that when I get my degree in a years time, I can work to build up funds which will then lead me to fulfil my dreams. 


Following on from that, I'm actually studying at university right now. I am studying Social Science, which to me is actually very interesting. Its much harder than you would think, but when a good mark comes through it feels very rewarding and I enjoy learning. I don't enjoy getting up for the lectures, the hangovers, and the messiness that living in a house with my best friends entails, but then I love finding something I am interested in, going out exploring or clubbing as well as living with my best friends. Its all very rewarding and exciting. 


Honestly, I don't know how often I'll update this blog. I guess you should keep checking back over time to see if anything new has been added. I also don't know exactly what i'll post on here. Maybe things that I've brought recently, something thats interesting me at the moment, or maybe one of my days. Either way, I'd love for you to join me on this adventure, and maybe in a few years you'll be reading about my adventures abroad, my graduation, and anything else exciting to come from the future. To 2015, Hello!


Lucy Victoria xo


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13493397/?claim=k6gpp833bbw">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment