Wednesday 12 August 2015

I'M FINALLY DOING IT!!

Hello Everyone, 

 It’s been a super long time since I wrote on here. Its currently August, and I have been quite busy over the summer. 

I have been back at work where I have been for the last three years, or summers should I say. For me, July and August are also super busy months for birthdays. Not only is it my sisters birthday (she just turned 23), its also two of my best friends birthday. In the end of August, theres also a few more birthdays up and coming, from Uni friends to family friends. Its so exciting!! If only it was mine. 

I have been going out a few times, both at home and back at university. Nothing can beat a good night out with my friends, which make me laugh until I cry. Laughing until I cry is actually something that happens to me very easily. Sometimes, its super unfortunate as I cry at the smallest of things, but I do think that it makes me smile a lot more. 

One of the most exciting things that happened this summer was that I attended Glastonbury Festival. I have never been to a festival before, so having Glastonbury as my very first one was absolutely incredible. My favourite acts were definitely Ella Eyre, Clean Bandit, Everything Everything, Charli XCX and tons of other people. At night, me and my sister went to see loads of DJ’s, and there was some really cool areas to explore. We really liked the Arcadia stage, which was a massive spider which blew fire and had a couple of moving things from the legs. The other of my favourite things to do was the silent disco near the park stage. The Dj’s were absolutely hilarious as well as playing some good music on both of the 2 channels that were available. I cannot wait to return next year!! 




The reason I’m updating, is that I am off travelling Europe very shortly!! I go with my best friend since high school, and joining us in Amsterdam is one of our other best friends. We will be starting in Amsterdam, then travelling further to Berlin, Prague, Vienna and then Budapest. We are staying in hostels, so will be able to meet so many people. We will also be getting very drunk, and exploring so many cities. We have got a plan of loads of things we want to do and see, so its going to be a super fulfilling trip and possible fairly expensive. However, this is something that I’ve wanted to do for so long and I am so excited. So, I’ll update you guys as I go along!!! (hopefully), But i’ll make sure to post when I get back :) 

Hope everyone is doing well!! 
Love, 
Lucy xo





No comments :

Post a Comment